Partners in Education
Visit the PiE website.
Support Science and Art at Addison
Generous support from parents and community donors has allowed PiE to provide Addison with staff to enhance every student's experience. PiE funds are spent on:
- General Classroom Aides, so that all classrooms will get vital classroom aide time daily. Aides are a tangible, integral part of every child’s classroom experience at Addison, and PiE funds will pay for all of this time.
- More time with Bill the Science Guy from the Junior Museum and Zoo, so that all students receive science instruction that is hands-on, experiential, and fun! PiE funds will cover 100% of this program.
- Spectra Art, so that all classrooms benefit from regular art instruction, to build student confidence and artistic expression. PiE funds will pay for all of this program.
- Reading specialist time, to help coach both teachers and students.
- A counseling intern to provide needed social and emotional support and services needed by Addison children and families, two days per week.
This is only possible if we all contribute. If you have already given to PiE - THANK YOU! If not, we ask families to consider donating $1000 per child but please donate whatever feels comfortable for your family, whether that is more or less than $1000.
Donate online: https://www.papie.org/donate. Questions? Please email email@example.com.